Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Poster Presentation

What I had in sketch notes [click here to see sketch notes]
 is now transcribed to posters:
The interim fortnight of cogitation has helped me to internalize for the actual presentation.

First, a glimpse of the 4 panel panorama, then poster by poster view.

4 poster panorama


The first poster, with my best guess of what Graphic Recording is called in Korean.
Outlines the WHAT

The second poster outline the WHY

The third poster looks rather blank: I will use it to develop a basic drawing vocabulary with the participants



The fourth poster has been reworked with info
 from Sketchnote Army's on "the Sketch note Handbook"

I will follow this sharing with my first ever attempt at Graphic Recording on 1X2 meter paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment